Excel and CSV
You may export your complete results list as an Excel Sheet or as a CSV Sheet. Just click on the right side at the corresponding symbol. The list will then be prepared:
The Excel and CSV Sheets include several metadata columns. Regarding the Impact Factor column:
- No value means that the publication is published in a journal that isn't indexed in the journal citations reports
- The value "not available" means that the journal is indexed in the journal citation reports, but the journal impact factor has not been calculated
- The journals citation reports include information on all journals indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded and the Social Science Citation Index. These journals are often considered as "ISI journals".
Alternatively, you may also export your publication list as a PDF, RTF or RIS file and even choose a specific citation format:
Tip: Keep DORA HTML tags when exporting citations to EndNote
- Select the publications you would like to export from DORA and choose the RIS export type
- Download the "Convert HTML Tags" EndNote plugin
- Save the plugin in your EndNote plugin folder (e.g. for EndNote 8 under Windows: C:\Program Files\EndNote X8\Plugins; for other operating systems see here)
- Run EndNote, import the RIS file and then choose Tools => Convert HTML Tags
There are currently four standard citation styles implemented into DORA:
For PSI users, we have implemented the PSI-website citation style as well.